December 08, 2010
Heinz launches Nurture Gold All Ages Infant Formula with Organic Milk
Heinz Nurture has added an organic infant formula to its range, with the launch of Heinz Nurture Gold All Ages Infant formula with Organic Milk. It provides an ideal formula for parents wanting to feed their baby organic foods. Packaged in a 700g can, it is suitable for infants throughout their first year of life and is now available in selected Woolworths stores.
Key features of the formula include:-
- Made from 96% organically certified ingredients. As organically certified long chain omega 3 DHA and long chain omega 6 AA,are not yet available, it is not possible to have a 100% organically certified Gold infant formula
- Addition of long chain omega 3 DHA important for brain and eye development
- Whey dominant similar to breast milk
- Addition of nucleotides, iron and other nutrients to support the infant's growth and development
- Unique packaging. It is the first formula in Australia with the scoop inside the lid and a leveller, making the scoop easier to find, store and level.
Important: Breast feeding is best for babies. Maternal nutrition requirements increase during breastfeeding. Before introducing infant formula always seek professional advice as once bottle feeding has commenced, it is difficult to reverse the decision. Partial bottle feeding may also adversely affect breastfeeding. Always use infant formula as directed because improper use can affect the health of the infant. Always consider the social and financial implications before selecting a method of infant feeding
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Heinz launches Nurture Gold All Ages Infant Formula with Organic Milk :