January 31, 2012
Heinz Nurture Toddler Milk Changes
The new look Heinz Nurture Infant Formula and Toddler Milk packaging (see newswire 21/11/2011) is now appearing in supermarkets and pharmacies. While the formulation of both the Gold and Original infant formulas has not changed, there has been some small changes to the Gold and Original Toddler Milks.
These changes are as follows:-
1. Heinz Nurture Gold Toddler with Digesti Plus now contains the prebiotic galacto-oligosaccaride (GOS) as does Heinz Nurture Gold Starter with DIgesti Plus and Heinz Nurture Gold Follow-on with Digesti Plus infant formulas. Previously it contained inulin.
2. Heinz Nurture Toddler Milk Drink 3 no longer contains the prebiotic inulin.
3. There has been some adjustments to the protein and fat levels so now both Toddler Milk and Gold toddler with Digesti Plus contain the same amount of protein and fat.
- The new Toddler milk drink now contains 2.4g/100ml protein and 2.6g/100ml fat ( previously it contained 2.8g/100ml protein and 2.7g/100ml fat)
- The new Toddler Gold with Digesti Plus also contains 2.4g/100ml protein and 2.6g/100ml fat ( previously it contained 2.8g/100ml protein and 2.8g/100ml fat)
Breastfeeding is best for babies. Maternal nutrition requirements increase during breastfeeding. Before introducing infant formula always seek professional advice. Once bottle feeding has been commenced it is difficult to reverse the decision. Partial bottle feeding may adversely affect breastfeeding. Always use infant formula as directed because improper use can affect the health of the infant. Always consider the social and financial implications before selecting a method of infant feeding.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Heinz Nurture Toddler Milk Changes: