Heinz Nurture product information for health professionals
This information is currently being updated and not available at this website. If you require Nurture Product Information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1800 633 333.
Tables of Nutritive Values
These tables of the nutritive values of Heinz food varieties have been prepared as a handy reference for consumers and health professionals.
The nutritive values of all Heinz foods have been established by analysis or calculated from ingredient nutritive values. The careful selection of ingredients and the optimum control of cooking processes ensures that maximum amounts of vitamins (that are sensitive to losses during processing) and mineral elements are retained. While representative average figures are provided in the tables, it is important to note that values of some nutrients are subject to natural variation (such as seasonality, cultivar & crop location) and other changes (such as product and meal preparation).
Please bear in mind that it is important to always check the labels carefully on any food product because foods are reformulated occasionally, and the nutrient status may change without further notice. If in doubt, contact the manufacturer of the food prior to consumption.
- Download COVER SHEET - Infant Nutrient Chart July 2008.pdf (45.3K)
- Download COVER SHEET - Little Kids Nutrient Chart July 2008.pdf (37.7K)
- Download Farex Dry Food Data Chart colour July 08 NIP.pdf (15.4K)
- Download Infant Dry Food Data Chart July 08 NIP.pdf (17.4K)
- Download Infant Formula Data Charts- July 2008 NIP.pdf (26.0K)
- Download Infant Formula GOLD Data Charts- July 2008 NIP.pdf (28.8K)
- Download Infant Wet Data Chart July 2008 NIP.pdf (74.4K)
- Download Little Kids Data Chart colour July 08 NIP.pdf (41.5K)
- Download Todler Milk Data Charts- July 2008 NIP.pdf (26.0K)